About Kamal Kisan:
At Kamal Kisan we are driven by the belief that machines developed with the small farmer in mind can transform the state of Indian agriculture. Kamal Kisan is a for-profit social enterprise established In 2013 and is incubated with IIT Madras & Villgro innovation foundation, it is funded by Social Alpha (Tata Trust). With Five successful commercial products across KA, AP, TN and International awards for innovation in agriculture from the Bayer Foundation & Syngenta Foundation we are on a path to leading innovations in agriculture that will transform how farming is done in India.
Role: Business Development Head:
Kamal Kisan has initiated sales and launched five commercially successful products in the market that are selling via dealers in across KA with phased launches in AP and TN. With plans to launch two new products each year, new markets to explore and relationships to build it is an exciting journey ahead. As the head of Business Development, you will be given the opportunity to set the course on how this company is perceived by its customers and channel partners. You will work closely with the CEO and board of advisors to build the company’s strategy and team for marketing, sales & post sales service. You will get a chance to explore rural India and interact with the charming farmers of India.
- Lead sales and monitor sales budgets
- Build sales & marketing team to promote products
- Develop customer acquisition strategy
- Identify and develop distribution channels for our products
- Partner with distributors to train & develop teams for post sales service
Skills & Competencies:
You need to be an entrepreneurial candidate, who can inspire teams and chart the future of the company with the Founder-CEO. A passion to create a better future for India’s farmers will be essential to succeed.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 Years of work experience in rural sales
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Kannada
- Willing to travel to rural areas across south India on a regular basis
- Has exposure to or is interested in agriculture
You will be working closely with the CEO to understand the products and target markets. You will have access to all
stakeholders of the company and be a part of the management team. You will represent the company in various
public platforms. Most of your time will be spent with customers, field executives & channel partners.
- Location – Bangalore
- Salary will be based on skills and work experience of the candidate
- Travel & Accommodation costs will be covered by the company
To apply mail your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org