Job summary: Social Alpha is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer who can establish the visual tone and visual brand identity of the organization and develop various creative assets. The candidate will be a part of the Marketing and Communications Team and work closely with program and portfolio teams to design and develop creative and engaging visual content.
- Establishing the visual tone and visual brand identity for the organization including creating overall design strategy and brand guidelines.
- Develop creative and compelling brand assets such as brand decks and collateral, fundraising collateral, programmatic and portfolio related graphics.
- Develop creative assets such as infographics, templates, layouts, website, email templates, logos, brochures, videos etc. These include web, social media, events, email and other activations.
- Manage the overall look and feel of the organization both internally and externally.
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing team and portfolio team to gather necessary inputs/briefs and take initial creative direction/ideas and convert them into working, visual communication solutions across print and digital mediums.
- Staying up to date with current industry and visual marketing trends, social media trends, technology trends and maintaining consistent knowledge of the ecosystem.
- Proven track record in developing engaging and creative content, graphics and videos for print and digital channels.
- Proven track record in handling new design software used for creating graphics and videos (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, After Effects etc.).
- Demonstrated command over written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate within the organization with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Passionate about the quickly-evolving digital media environment and curios about how people interact and are influenced online.
- Comfortable in a flexible and fluid environment where initiative is encouraged, and collaborative consensus is required for success.
- At minimum, should have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in graphic designing, marketing or related fields.
- 4-5 years of work experience in graphic design in advertising/creative/digital agency.
Please send your CV and creative portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.