About Bare Necessities
A B2B and B2C zero waste social enterprise. Bare Necessities is a one stop shop solution provider for zero-waste products and services. Products include a range of zero-waste personal, home care and lifestyle products (such a compostable bamboo toothbrushes and stainless steel straws). Our raw materials are ethically sourced. All of our packaging is recyclable or biodegradable, which means nothing ends up in a landfill.
Services include; waste consultancy services for corporate, events and restaurants.
To play a leading role in the growth story of ‘Bare’. Bare sells its products through strategic retail partners and online portals. The role is focused on ramping-up B2C B2B sales in emerging markets.
In addition to being involved in sales and marketing; the individual will have to demonstrate creativity in developing innovative case studies and exploring untapped opportunities to maximize the reach of our ideologies. This is a truly hands-on role and requires an understanding of the tech-enabled consumer sector in India.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Head the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to online customers
- Creating, analysing data and maintaining Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Ideate digital campaigns that can help meet Bare’s across brand building, engagement and revenue generation
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Become immersed and educated in all of the Bare Necessities product categorie
- Conduct extensive online and market research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
- Collaborate with your sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the very best assortment to the customer
- Develop tracking and reporting models to measure return on investment (ROI) and maximize campaign performance by optimization of ongoing campaigns.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing activities by tracking campaign metrics, analyzing results and optimizing landing pages, interactive campaign tactics, messaging, etc.to improve campaign performance
- Website optimization based on analytics and other reports (this would in terms of overall user experience of the website)
Bare Necessities Zero Waste Solutions
- Looking for an innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will work hard and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities
- More than 3 years Sales & Marketing experience in the B2C e commerce company (snapdeal,flipkart, amazon,swiggy,zomato)
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, copywriting skills are a plus
- Actively listens and participates within a team environment
- Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database related programs
- Interest in environment sustainability or willingness to switch to social impact sector
- Motivated, well organized, detail-oriented and flexible
- Flexibility to work with multiple personalities and with all levels of management within an organization
- Discretion, accountability and dependability – key attributes to fulfill the demands of this role
To apply, please send in your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org