One of our portfolio companies TrashIn is on a mission to usher in India’s clean revolution and as part of building their team, they are looking to hire an Admin – Finance, and HR. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities
To learn more about the work done by Trashin, visit: www.trashin.in
- Manage day-to-day company accounts
- Assist with financial planning
- Oversee Budget forecasting and cash flow management
- Ensure government compliance in all tasks
- Screens calls, manages calendars, arranges complex travel and meeting arrangements, manages expenses and mail, deals with highly sensitive or confidential information.
- Prepares complex and confidential documents and presentations, works closely with finance teams on forecasting revenue and expense reports.
- Involved in conference and event organization.
- Trains other administrative staff and advises on Company policies and procedures.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills along with the ability to train others on system usage.
Experience & Skills:
- Between 1-3 years of experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant or in other Accounting position
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Zoho Books accounting software
- Responds to non-standard requests from internal/external Stake holders, Partners; investigates with assistance from others as needed.
- Bachelors Degree (B.Com, BBA, BBM) with specialisation in Accounting/Finance would be considered an advantage
- Strong prior experience in coordinating executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Strong experience in preparing internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
The chosen candidate for this role will be reporting to the CXOs’ office at Indiranagar, Bengaluru.
Interested candidates may reach out to :