Social Alpha is seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Specialist who can support in the execution and development of communication strategies and help achieve our new ambitious goals. The candidate will work in the marketing and communications team and closely with various stakeholders in the organization to help formulate effective communication strategies in sync with the organization’s objectives and actively build visibility and understanding of market opportunities across the organization.
• Create and implement multi-faceted communications strategies to build awareness about Social Alpha and portfolio companies and ensure our insights reach the target audience. This includes focusing on media, digital media, events, internal developments and execution.
• Support the growing efforts of program and portfolio teams and work with the communications team on formulating outreach plans.
• Support in the creation and development of brand and digital assets for insights dissemination. This includes newsletters, website, reports, videos, presentations, collaterals etc.
• Develop and curate creative and engaging content for digital media and print channels.
• Identify and secure participation in sector specific conferences/events globally for core leadership team.
• Work closely with portfolio companies in understanding their requirements and provide desired communications support.
• Work closely with external stakeholders and with agencies and digital vendors.
• Proven track record in content creation including synthesizing complex topics, narrative communication and developing reports.
• Experience in handling visual designs and collaterals in line with brand identity for internal and external use.
• Experience in orchestrating successful external events and campaigns (e.g. conferences, industry/media roundtables).
• Demonstrated command over written and verbal communication skills; should be a people’s person.
• Strong sense of relevant marketing trends. Should be up to date in the marketing world and have consistent knowledge of the ecosystem.
• Ability to collaborate within the organization and external stakeholders and network and maintain outward relationships.
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Comfortable in a flexible and fluid environment where initiative is encouraged, and collaborative consensus is required for success.
• MS Office skills including preparation of reports, spread sheets, power point presentation, e-communication etc.
• Must-have a strong understanding of visual identity and aesthetics.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe software will be preferred.
• At minimum, should have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing and communications or related fields.
• 4-5 years of work experience in brand management, digital marketing, media and event management.
Preferred location: Mumbai
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org