Ai Health Highway is a MedTech start-up focusing on developing medical devices to screen, detect & predict Chronic Diseases using state of the art technology. We are backed by Maine Technology Institute (US), Sound Hub/Accelerate (Denmark) & currently incubated in SID/IISC (India). Our investors include India’s leading social enterprise incubator backed by well-known industrial group, marquee Global DeepTech accelerators from US, Denmark & India combined with some prominent angel investors with global impact stories. Our GOAL is to reduce 25% premature deaths due to Non-communicable Disorders (NCDs) by 2025.
We are looking for a CTO with an entrepreneurial mind set, someone who is passionate about making a difference to the society by aligning the technology vision with company’s goal/mission statement. The role will be based in Bangalore & comes with a mix of startup compensation with equity.
- Complete ownership of the technology roadmap + product development (Device + Data + Intelligence)
- Champion the product market fit for the current product due for launch in the next 3-4 months & lead the idea > POC > prototype > product launch for future pipeline
- He / She will be responsible for the technical documentation + support to get regulatory approvals in the target markets where the products will be launched.
- Hire/work with internal R&D, engineering teams (hardware, software, ML, Data Science) & external partners, academic institutions
- Strong project management & prior experience of deploying production ready ML code
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Masters in Computer Science/Math/Signal Processing, Statistics, Biomedical ENGINEERING, ML <>
- Previous experience in startup leadership roles, strong interpersonal skills & technology acumen with a mindset to launch global products
- Ability to lead a team in developing & deploying technology road map in sync with company vision, mission & goals
- Strong verbal & communication skills with prior experience of handling internal/external team members, working with multiple agencies, stakeholders in multi-cultural settings will be huge advantage
- Preferably experience at the intersection of Hardware/IoT/ML