Role: Full Stack Developer – Grant Management Platform
Location: Remote (India)
The Grant Management Platform, known as Anudan, is a multi-tenanted web-based tool that manages an entire grant lifecycle. Right from issuing a grant letter to enabling disbursement decisions, recording disbursements, evaluating and monitoring the progress of the program till grant closure, the platform helps to seamlessly manage grants.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of shaping the future of Anudan for the grant-giving organisations we collaborate with. You will be responsible for developing end-to-end solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of the platform. You will be responsible for influencing a wide range of stakeholders and participants to ensure that Anudan evolves into a true societal platform with adoption at scale.
- Take independent engineering and delivery responsibility of Anudan.
- Take up prioritised features from the long-term strategic roadmap with engineering and delivery commitments for the short term.
- Ensure adherence to engineering schedule, scope and quality.
- Provide pre-sales and customer support from an engineering point of view via demo readiness and production responses to critical issues.
Qualifications, Experience and Expected Skills
- Degree in Software Engineering or established track record of software development or both with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to engage with Senior Management Level.
- Experience with complex engineering programmes and the ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders in matrixed organisations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, and manage several internal and external stakeholders at once.
- Strong execution skills, self-starter and passion to drive results and outcomes.
- Excellent strategic, problem-solving, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Exposure to open-source concepts and principles.
- Desirable: Experience with platform/product design.
Employment Type: Contractual with the possibility of converting into full-time employment
Remuneration: As per industry standards
Please send your CV to email@example.com