Medprime is an IIT Bombay based start-up launched in the year 2014 as the design and development alternative for innovative and affordable healthcare devices and biosciences. In collaboration with IIT Bombay, we have developed CILIKA, a range of high magnification mobile phone/tablet microscopes that provides high-quality sample imaging.
Our range of microscopes consisting of the Benchtop series, Portable series and Transform series are a perfect fit for specific settings and needs. Our microscopes are the best in the market with its high digital magnification, digital imaging, micrometry on the device and projection in class settings.
We are now looking for people with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence in a dynamic business environment to achieve and sustain this growth on long term basis.
- Responsible for Sales team development and for complete product portfolio on Microscope for the region and directly responsible for the region.
- Network and propose potential business deals by contacting potential channel partners as well discovering and exploring new opportunities in Pathology Labs, Diagnostics center, Hospitals, Medical Colleges, University, Agriculture labs, FSL, Industry etc.
- Maintain responsibility for full sales cycle, from opportunity identification through to negotiation and close of sales, with heavy focusing on prospecting.
- Identification of KOL for further growth of business.
- Ensure that sales and revenue objectives are met and /or exceeded.
- Drive the attainment of company sales goals and profitability with distributor partners
- Implement programs with distributors to maximize effectiveness of the allocation of resources.
- Negotiate and execute contracts to establish new partners.
- Share market feedback with sales leadership.
- Respond and resolve distributor questions and concern in a timely manner.
- Manage revenue results and progress to forecast for the region.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent.
- 7 to 15 years of experience in Sales and Business management experience in Medical devices, Microscopes, Scientific Instruments, Laboratory products.
- Strong sales skills including – closing skills, motivation, prospecting, planning, selling to customer needs, territory management, market knowledge, presentation skills, energy levels and meeting sales goals.
- Relationship management, strategy development, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationship, team player, dynamic, creative with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills.
- Strong business acumen and market orientation skills.
- Self – driven and Target oriented.
- Strong leadership and Distribution management skills.
Company website : www.medprimetech.com